13 July 2023 @ 07:03 pm
 
I bit less of a cryptic introduction that in my profile is as follows. I am a woman in her 30's, professional person, married, and living in an undisclosed urban location with my partner and 3 cats. I prefer to keep my personal life very much separate from my professional identity, so I won't disclose much more for identifying characteristics.

I bob from fandom to fandom, and right now I am back into The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings, both of which I grew up on. I also have a longstanding interest in Japanese culture that predates my obsession with anime. I have many fond memories of the early 2000's blogosphere where I roleplayed, wrote fanfiction, and engaged in beautifully cringey teenage antics that I might otherwise wish to forget.

If I went on vacation, I would either drink in the sun and salt in Hawaii, or spend a week sleeping. Fighting demons is a perennial hobby.

Entries from here on out will likely be friends-locked.